This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
Mini mason jars make amazing party favors. You can whip up these baby shower mason jar favors in minutes with just a few supplies. The touch of gold elegance will be a glamorous addition to any shower. Also if you love mason jars, I have 12 ideas for baby showers with mason jars at the bottom of this post. Y’all don’t miss them!
You will need the following to make your own baby shower mason jar favors:
- Ball Jar Crystal Jelly Jars with Lids and Bands 4-Ounce
- Mini Rubber Ducks
- Metallic Spray, Gold
- Hot glue and glue gun
Glue the ducks on the tops of the mason jar lids.
Spray with a metallic gold spray paint.
Allow to dry then add them to the tops of your jars. Fill jars with the treat of your choice and tie on a pretty ribbon.
The guests at your baby shower will love this small token of your appreciation. If you don’t love the metallic gold, change up the color to match your baby shower theme. Love the ducks? Be sure to click here to see even more rubber duck themed baby shower crafts.
If you love these baby shower mason jar favors, you will love adding even more mason jars to your baby shower. Click around below to see 12 ways to use mason jars at a baby shower.
1. GILDED MASON JARS: Add an elegant touch to basic mason jar vases by gilding them!
2. SCENTED SALT SCRUB: Send shower guests home with a way to pamper themselves.
3. MASON JAR PLANT MARKERS: Blue for a boy, pink for a girl! Then send the plants home with shower guests.
4. LAVENDER SUGAR SCRUBS: Relaxing lavender scrub makes a game prize everyone will want to win.
5. HOMEMADE SOAKING SALTS: Soaking salts are another thoughtful shower favor.
6. LACE MASON JAR VASE: These pretty painted jars would look gorgeous as a table centerpiece.
7. MASON JAR SPRING VASE: Flowers are everywhere on these pretty jar vases.
8. TWO-TONED DYED JARS: Use these pretty two-toned jars as vases or candle holders.
9. COCONUT OIL & HONEY HAIR MASK: Another way to pamper your shower guests.
10. MASON JAR CHEESE TRAY: Set up a cheese tasting table using mason jars.
11. MASON JAR FLOWER CENTERPIECE: You can easily arrange fresh flowers in a jar with a frog insert.
12. RUBBER DUCK MASON JAR FAVORS: Your guests will love favors topped with adorable golden duckies!
A Year of Jar Crafts
Sign up for our email list to get a FREE book with an entire year of jar crafts! 12 months, 12 crafts, tons of fun!