This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
Planning a wedding? Try our burlap wedding favor bags. You will love how simple and inexpensive these are to pull together. You can add anything you like to the inside of these small burlap drawstring bags. You will love the look of burlap and lace together in these adorable favors.
Supplies needed to make your own burlap wedding favor bags:
Some links below may be affiliate links which means that you do not pay anymore but a portion of your purchase will go to support this site.
Ready to make your own burlap wedding favor bags? Just follow along with the video below on how to make your own.
Can’t watch the video or missed some of the steps? Just follow the instructions below.
- Cut the doily tape to the correct length with scissors.
- Peel the backing off of the doily tap and secure to the burlap bag.
- Add in the favor of your choice (we used mints).
- Pull the drawstring and tie in a double knot.
- Thread your ribbon through the love charm and tie again.
- Your burlap wedding favor bags are ready for your big day!
Make these burlap wedding favor bags as a simple token of appreciation for your wedding guests. I love how simple and pretty these are! They are easy to make and perfect for a rustic wedding.
Need more ideas for your rustic wedding? We have them for you! See our ideas below:
- DIY burlap aisle runner
- Seat reservation signs
- DIY wedding fans
- Mason jar centerpieces
- Burlap table runner
- Burlap chair banners
- Last Chance to Run Sign
- How to Make a Boutonniere
- Make a Wedding Bouquet
- Make a Bridal Bouquet
- Rustic Wood Ring Bearer Box
- Frame Wedding Party Gift Idea