There are just two ingredients in this delectable cherry cinnamon rolls recipe however you may never go back to regular cinnamon rolls again. These are delicious as breakfast, dessert, or a midnight snack. Grab your two ingredients at the grocery store this week and make your own pan. I love a quick and easy recipe with minimal ingredients and I know y’all do as well.
Cherry Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
- Refrigerated canned cinnamon rolls (2 cans)
- Canned cherry pie filling (1 cans)
That is it! That is all of the ingredients! Start by opening the refrigerated canned cinnamon rolls and setting the icing aside. Cut the cinnamon rolls into four pieces and place into a greased 9×13 pan. Continue until all cinnamon rolls are in pan. Spread out evenly. Open can of pie filling and pour over top. Spread out to evenly over the cinnamon rolls. Bake at 375 degrees for 23-28 minutes. When the cinnamon rolls are done, remove from oven and drizzle icing over top of dish. Serve warm.
Dig into these delicious cherry cinnamon rolls! Want more details on the recipe? Watch the video below to see exactly how to make this cherry cinnamon rolls recipe.
So easy right? I love a quick and easy recipe and this one certainly fits the bill! Pin this one for use on Christmas morning or make it EVERY morning! These are sure to please the entire family.
Need to print this recipe? Try the recipe card below!
Cherry Cinnamon Rolls
- Refrigerated canned cinnamon rolls 2 cans
- Canned cherry pie filling 1 cans
- Cut the cinnamon rolls into four pieces and place into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Continue until all cinnamon rolls are in pan and spread out evenly.
- Open can of pie filling and pour over top, spread out to evenly over the cinnamon rolls.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 23-28 minutes.
- When the cinnamon rolls are done, remove from oven and drizzle icing over top of dish.
- Serve warm.
Love this cherry cinnamon rolls recipe and want more breakfast ideas? Here are some more you might enjoy:
- Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls
- Apple Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
- Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
- Farmer’s Breakfast Skillet
- Orange Breakfast Rolls
Now add those two ingredients onto your shopping list and give this cherry cinnamon rolls recipe a try. You will not regret it y’all….trust me! So easy and so good…that is the only way to describe this one.