Make this two ingredient cherry cinnamon rolls recipe for breakfast any day of the week. It is so easy and the whole family will love it!
There are just two ingredients in this delectable cherry cinnamon rolls! One bite of this recipe and you may never go back to regular cinnamon rolls again. When it comes to easy breakfast recipes, it doesn’t get much easier than this! It reminds me a lot of a cinnamon roll cherry Danish. Oh so good, no matter what you call it!
These Pillsbury cinnamon rolls with cherry pie filling are delicious as breakfast, dessert, or as a midnight snack. You decide! Grab your two ingredients at the grocery store this week and make your own pan. Just be prepared to have an empty dish rather quickly! I love a quick and easy recipe with minimal ingredients and I know that y’all do as well.
Ingredients for Cherry Cinnamon Rolls:
- Refrigerated canned cinnamon rolls
- Canned cherry pie filling
That is it! That is all of the ingredients! Once I realized just how amazing this recipe was, I couldn’t believe I hadn’t tried it any sooner!
How to make Cherry Cinnamon Rolls:
Start by opening the refrigerated canned cinnamon rolls. Set the seperate icing packet aside, we’ll be using it later.
Next, cut each of the cinnamon rolls into four pieces and place them into a greased 9×13 pan. Continue doing this until all of the cinnamon rolls are in pan. Make sure that you spread them out evenly so that it bakes all of the way through.
After all of the cinnamon rolls are spread out, open the can of cherry pie filling and pour it over the top of the cinnamon rolls. Spread the pie filling out evenly over all of the cinnamon rolls.
Lastly, bake at 375 degrees for 23-28 minutes. When the cinnamon rolls are done, remove the pan from the oven and drizzle icing over the top of the dish. Serve the cherry cinnamon rolls warm.
Dig into these delicious cherry cinnamon rolls and share them with your family!
Want more details on the recipe? Watch the video below to see exactly how to make this cherry cinnamon rolls recipe.
So easy right? I love a quick and easy recipe and this one certainly fits the bill! Pin this one for use on Christmas morning or make it EVERY morning! These are sure to please the entire family.
Print your Cherry Cinnamon Rolls Recipe below:
- Refrigerated canned cinnamon rolls 2 cans
- Canned cherry pie filling 1 cans
- Cut the cinnamon rolls into four pieces and place into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Continue until all cinnamon rolls are in pan and spread out evenly.
- Open can of pie filling and pour over top, spread out to evenly over the cinnamon rolls.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 23-28 minutes.
- When the cinnamon rolls are done, remove from oven and drizzle icing over top of dish.
- Serve warm.
Love this cherry cinnamon rolls recipe and want more breakfast ideas? Here are some more you might enjoy:
- Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls
- Strawberry and Lemon Muffins
- Apple Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
- The Best Slow Cooker Coffee Cake
- Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
- Cream Cheese Danish with Chocolate Chips
- Farmer’s Breakfast Skillet
- Cinnamon Sugar Donuts
- Orange Breakfast Rolls
Now add those two ingredients onto your shopping list and give this cherry cinnamon rolls recipe a try. You will not regret it y’all….trust me! So easy and so good…that is the only way to describe this one.