This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
This month I have a free bride tribe SVG for you along with a free bride to be SVG as well. This is a part of our Totally Free SVG series so you will find 15 more free wedding SVG files at the bottom of this post as well. If you are having a wedding on a budget, you will definitely want to pick up a few of these free cut files to use on your Cricut machine. A DIY wedding is a great way to save money and still have the day of your dreams.
Free Bride to Be and Bride Tribe SVG
To get both of the SVG files for free, you just need to sign up for our newsletter. You can do that in the box below. Once you sign up, the files will be sent as a zip file to your email address. You will need to download the file to your device and unzip it to access the files. Then just upload to your Cricut machine to use the designs to make these shirts.
Please remember that these files are for personal use only. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about commercial use or if you are having issues with your download.
How to Make Shirts for Your Bachelorette Party
Now that you have your bride tribe SVG, you can use it to make shirts for the bridesmaids!
- Sign up to get the file in your email above. Unzip the folder and then upload the SVG to Cricut Design Space. You can see how to do that here.
- Then cut the pieces from whatever color heat transfer vinyl that you would like. You can see more tips and tricks for cutting HTV in this post.
- Weed away the excess HTV including the outside as well as the centers of any letters.
- You can then use an EasyPress, heat press, or an iron to apply to the shirt of your choice. You can see more about applying heat transfer vinyl in this post.
- Remove the carrier sheet and your shirt is ready to wear to any bachelorette party!
So, will you use this bride tribe SVG to make some shirts? These are a great way to show off your bride tribe in style!
More Wedding SVG Files
You may want some more options for making things with your Cricut for your DIY wedding. Well, we have some free SVGs just for you!
Click each of the links below and the instructions for downloading each of these SVG files will open up in a new tab on your computer.
- Bride to Be and Bride Tribe from The Country Chic Cottage
- Forever and Ever from Kingston Home
- Floral Border for a Bride Jacket from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Gettin’ Hitched from Pineapple Paper Company
- Mr and Mrs SVG from That’s What Che Said
- Hubby and Wifey with Year Established from Hello Creative Family
- Ceremony and Reception Signs from Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Just Married from Happiness is Homemade
- Pretty Love Wedding Card from 100 Directions
- We Decided on Forever from Everyday Party Magazine
- Mother of the Bride and Groom from Happy Go Lucky
- Welcome to Our Beginning from See Lindsay
- I Do and I Do Crew from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Pick Your Wedding Team from Pattern Revolution
- Forever Starts Today from Crafting in the Rain
- Eat, Drink, and Be Married from Mad in Crafts
So, use this bride tribe SVG to make some shirts or any of these other SVG files for the wedding of your dreams.
New to Cricut?
Sign up for our email list here to download the Beginner's Guide to Cricut Design Space for FREE today!
Sign up to get the guide emailed to you!