This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
I have a deal that I don’t want y’all to miss. Get free spring cleaning supplies including my personal favorite of Mrs. Meyer’s! If you have never tried Mrs. Meyer’s, they make great cleaning products that smell great as well and getting them for free is a huge bonus. If you have tried them, you will want to scroll down as well and pick up their new spring scents for FREE!
This post is in collaboration with Grove and I do earn a commission for each purchase however the deal is something I can stand behind. I have actually been a Grove customer for years and I love their products and customer service. That means I am able to share this deal with you along with the experience of using this company for my cleaning needs as well.
First of all, the Mrs. Meyer’s soaps come in two limited edition spring scents, peony and lilac. Thanks to the blend of essential oils and plant-derived ingredients, they don’t smell artificial — just light and pretty. You will also get a beautiful spray bottle and amazing sponges with your spring cleaning bundle. It will leave you feeling inspired to clean….okay maybe not but it will make the job a little more pleasant.
Time for the details!
Dates: Tuesday, March 14, 7am PST – to – Sunday, March 19, 6pm PST
New Customer Free Offer: When you place your first Grove order of $20, you’ll get a free seasonal kit to help you get a jump start on your spring cleaning. You get the following:
- Mrs. Meyer’s Spring Hand Soap
- Mrs. Meyer’s Spring Dish Soap
- Grove Collaborative Glass Spray Bottle
- Grove Collaborative Walnut Scrubber Sponges
- Free Shipping & 60 Day VIP Trial
To get your kit, sign up for Grove Collaborative here and the offer will be automatically added to your cart. You’ll answer 4 quick questions about your current cleaning routine, which Grove will use to recommend products for your first basket. You can customize your order by adding or remove items — as long as your order is a minimum of $20, you’ll qualify for the offer.
What if you are already a Grove customer? Well you can’t get the full spring cleaning bundle but I can get you the Grove Spray Bottle at 50% off.
Existing customers just click here to redeem your offer. While you are there, you might want to go ahead and fill your cart with everything you need for spring cleaning. If you have used Grove before, I don’t even have to tell you about the excellent products and customer service.
Ready to get started on your spring cleaning and streamline your household shopping routine? REMEMBER: This offer ends March 19, and supplies are limited.
- Sign up for Grove Collaborative here. You will receive the Mrs. Meyer’s Spring Hand Soap, Mrs. Meyer’s Spring Dish Soap, Grove Collaborative Glass Spray Bottle, and Grove Collaborative Walnut Scrubber Sponges for free when you sign up!
- Answer 4 quick questions about your home that Grove Collaborative will then use to customize your first basket — this takes under 30 seconds!
- Once you’ve answered the questions, you can finalize your basket of products to suit your household needs by adding or removing items.
- To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive in your first box.
- You made it! Click Finish & Pay and place your order.
Happy shopping and happy spring cleaning y’all!
Want to see my favorite cleaning supplies and products?
I have gathered all of the products I love using around my home into one great section of my Amazon storefront. You can click here to shop! If you are looking for just about anything to clean your home, I probably have an option that you will love!