I have some free Thanksgiving stickers for you to print today along with several other fall printables from my blog partners for this post. You are going to love these free printables and using them this autumn for your home, kids, and family fun! So, grab the stickers in the post below and scroll all the way to the bottom to see the other free printables in this series. Trust me. You don’t want to miss them!
Want to get your home clean this fall? Don’t miss our free fall printable cleaning checklist.
Free Thanksgiving Stickers
To print this sticker sheet, sign up for the newsletter in the box below and it will be delivered to your inbox. Look for a box below with a picture of the file you need and add in your information. If you already get the newsletter, just add your information again as you will not be signed up for anything further. Then check your email to get your file and print as many copies as you would like of this fall sticker sheet.
Please note that this file is for personal use only. You can contact me if you have any issues with your file or getting the email.
How to Make Stickers with Your Cricut
You can definitely print these free Thanksgiving stickers on sticker paper and cut them with scissors. However, if you want to get a little more precise, you may want to use your Cricut machine. How do you do that? Well, grab one of my favorite sticker materials and follow the directions below.
- Upload the PNG file to your Cricut machine. Be sure to erase the background when uploading.
- Pick print then cut image on the last screen then add the file to your canvas.
- Resize to the maximum print then cut size of 6.75 x 9.25. You can make these stickers smaller if you would like.
- Use Cricut Design Space to send the stickers to your printer. This will print them with a box around the images. This box will be used by your Cricut machine to locate the cuts.
- Cut around each of the stickers with your Cricut and the fine point blade. Then use these free Thanksgiving stickers anywhere you would like!
So, tell me, which of these stickers is your favorite? I love the sweater weather sticker with the leaves but the turkey that says gobble til you wobble definitely makes me smile as well. I think the just here for the pie sticker would be perfect for Thanksgiving Day while they hey y’all it’s fall sticker is perfect for the entire season! If you are looking for something fun for your planner, you might try the fall leaves and pumpkins please sticker.
You really can’t go wrong with these printable stickers for all. They are perfect for adults and kids as well. So, get your free Thanksgiving stickers and start adding them to your home this season. You will be so glad you did!
More Free Fall Printables
I promised you even more free fall printables. You can get a wide variety of printable fun from the links below. Just click each one and follow the instructions on each page to download.
- Free Gratitude Journal Printable – Hello Creative Family
- Thanksgiving Scavenger Hunt Printable – Happiness is Homemade
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Banner – The Everyday Party Magazine
- Thanksgiving Word Scramble – Crafting in the Rain
- Free Thanksgiving Stickers – The Country Chic Cottage (YOU ARE HERE!)
- Thanksgiving Game Cards – Kara Creates
- Printable Thanksgiving Recipe Cards – Mad in Crafts
- Thanksgiving I Spy Game – Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Thanksgiving Dice Game – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Cootie Catcher – Persia Lou
- Funny Thanksgiving Wine Labels – Tried and True
- Free Printable Thankful Tree & Leaves – Creatively Beth
So use these free Thanksgiving stickers as well as these other free fall printables this season. I know you will love each one of them!