This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
If you have been around here any amount of time you know that I have a daughter graduating high school next month. I wanted a unique thank you card for her to use that would show off her personality. I had the opportunity to try out a scrapbook pack from Momenta and the colors were perfect for this project.
Want more ideas for graduation? Try these links!
- High School Graduation Party Ideas
- Graduation Card Box That is Easy to Make
- Graduation Advice Cards and Cricut Print then Cut
- 20+ Handmade Graduation Gift Ideas
- Graduation Cupcakes: Make Wrappers with Your Cricut