This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
This week seems to be all about graduation party ideas. This advice jar is no different! Yesterday I shared these free printable graduation advice cards. Once I made those, I needed a jar to put them in! Yes this still uses the Cricut as do all of the projects this week. You can also scroll to the bottom of this post and find the other ideas from our blog partners for this series. So much end of the school year ideas using your Cricut machine!
Supplies needed for these graduation party ideas:
Some links below may be affiliate links which means that you do not pay anymore, however, a portion of your purchase will go to support this site. Some materials may have been given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
- Cricut vinyl in two colors
- Cricut Machine (optional) (I used my Cricut Maker but you can use any of the Cricut line up for this project.) (Click here to learn about the differences between the machines.)
- Transfer tape
- Large jar
- Cricut cut file
- Weeding tools (optional)
- Open this file in Cricut Design Space and customize to your child’s name.
- Cut the file from two colors of regular vinyl. You can choose colors that match your graduation party.
- Use the transfer tape to layer the vinyl to prepare it for the jar. Line up the two using the hat as a guide.
- Add it to the jar and press down well. Print your graduation advice cards and it is ready for your party!
Stay tuned for more graduation party ideas as I am sure there will be some. This one is perfect for using as a guest book. Have each guest fill out an advice card and just drop it in the jar.
In the end, your jar will be full of words of wisdom customized for the graduate. Want to see how we used this at the party we threw? You can check out our high school graduation party ideas here.
Looking for more graduation party ideas and more end of the school year Cricut goodness? Try the links below!
New to Cricut?
Sign up for our email list here to download the Beginner's Guide to Cricut Design Space for FREE today!
Sign up to get the guide emailed to you!