This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
Supplies to make these Halloween party favors:
- small half-pint jars from Ball (They come in a four-pack and are perfect for small favors like these.)
- printable mason jar toppers (download below)
- Washi tape
- Google Eyes
- Halloween stickers
How to make these mason jar party favors:
The other two versions include my mummy made with gauze from the medicine cabinet and google eyes. Then the version with my printable. I added some eye stickers to my printable to give the lid some dimension but this is optional.
Love these party favors in a jar and want more ideas? Try the links below!
- Halloween Signs and Testors Crafternoons
- Easy Halloween Crafts for Kids: Pumpkin Magnets
- Halloween Lanterns: Testors Crafternoons
- Fun Halloween Crafts to Make with Your Cricut
- Halloween Maternity Shirt: Dr. Seuss Inspired
A Year of Jar Crafts
Sign up for our email list to get a FREE book with an entire year of jar crafts! 12 months, 12 crafts, tons of fun!