Supplies to make these Halloween party favors:
- small half-pint jars from Ball (They come in a four-pack and are perfect for small favors like these.)
- printable mason jar toppers (download below)
- Washi tape
- Google Eyes
- Halloween stickers
How to make these mason jar party favors:
The other two versions include my mummy made with gauze from the medicine cabinet and google eyes. Then the version with my printable. I added some eye stickers to my printable to give the lid some dimension but this is optional.
Love these party favors in a jar and want more ideas? Try the links below!
- Halloween Signs and Testors Crafternoons
- Easy Halloween Crafts for Kids: Pumpkin Magnets
- Halloween Lanterns: Testors Crafternoons
- Fun Halloween Crafts to Make with Your Cricut
- Halloween Maternity Shirt: Dr. Seuss Inspired
A Year of Jar Crafts
Sign up for our email list to get a FREE book with an entire year of jar crafts! 12 months, 12 crafts, tons of fun!