This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
This month I have a free ghost SVG for you along with 14 other free Halloween SVG files you are going to love. Every month we offer up fun seasonal SVG files for your Cricut or Silhouette machine. You can download the ones you want for free and then start on all of your Halloween craft ideas. Who doesn’t love a good Halloween craft? I know I can’t resist them! Want 11 more free Halloween SVG files? You can see our free Halloween SVG list from last year here.
Download the Free Ghost SVG
Sign up in the form below and your cute ghost SVG will be sent to your email. Please remember that these files are for personal use only. Please contact me if commercial use is needed. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have trouble accessing the file or getting the email.
Need help learning how to use this SVG? See how to use SVG files on your Cricut here.
How to Use This Cute Ghost SVG
There are so many things you can make with this free ghost SVG file! A few ideas are:
- shirts (get our tutorial for how to use HTV here)
- tote bags (I have more DIY Halloween bags here as well)
- treat bags
- canvas (see what vinyl to use on canvas here)
- hat (see how to use HTV on hats here)
- and so much more!
Just download the file from the email, upload to the software for your machine, and cut. Then add to a variety of surfaces when crafting for Halloween. A free ghost SVG file is a way to make your Halloween projects inexpensively.
The kids will look great in a shirt made with this free SVG. Or you might make them tote bags for all of that candy on the big night. There are so many ideas and only a few weeks until Halloween night!
More Free Halloween SVG File
I promised you more Halloween SVG files! Just click on the links below and you will be taken to the pages for downloading these great files.
- Ghost SVG Boo – The Country Chic Cottage
- Resting Witch Face – Kingston Crafts
- Home Sweet Haunted Home – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Little Monster – Pineapple Paper Co.
- If The Shoe Fits – That’s What Che Said
- Shake Your Boo Thang – Hello Creative Family
- Let’s Get Smashed – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Eat, Drink, and Be Scary – Happiness is Homemade
- Pumpkins – 100Directions
- Salem Broom Co. – Everyday Party Magazine
- Ghouls Just Want to Have Fun – Happy Go Lucky
- Feed Me Candy and Call Me Boo! – seeLINDSAY
- Hey Ghoul Hey – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- This Is My Human Costume – The Simply Crafted Life
- Come In and Sit For A Spell – Crafting in the Rain
So, use this free ghost SVG or any of these other files to make your Halloween crafts! After all, Halloween crafts don’t have to be expensive. You can make them super inexpensive when you use a free SVG with your Cricut and a few supplies.