Hot chocolate in a jar can be an inexpensive and easy gift idea. I dressed up a jar like Rudolph for an adorable gift that anyone would love. Plus you can get everything you need at the dollar store. You have to love that! I am actually joining up with a group of ladies today to bring you holiday ideas from the dollar store so don’t miss those links at the bottom of this post.
Items needed to make this hot chocolate in a jar gift idea:
- Google eyes
- Red pom pom
- Candy canes
- Gift tag
- Hot glue and glue gun
- Hot chocolate mix (or make your own)
- Small marshmallows (optional)
Start by securing the candy canes to the back of your jar to look like antlers on your final project. I secured mine with a bit of hot glue.
Then flip your jar over and add the eyes and nose with hot glue.
Fill the jar with your favorite hot chocolate mix or a homemade recipe. You can also add marshmallows if you would like. Then write out a gift tag with instructions on how to use the mix.
Tie the gift tag around your jar and your gift is ready for giving!
Make a bunch of these and also keep on hand for any guests that may drop by. They will love this little Rudolph and his contents!
Hot chocolate in a jar makes a great gift idea but when it is this cute…it is even better!
I promised you some more ideas using items from the dollar store. I have partnered with some fabulous bloggers to bring you the best the dollar store has to offer. So are you ready?
- Dollar Store New Year Eve’s Decorations Mad In Crafts
- Dollar Store Bathroom Tray The DIY Bungalow
- Hot Chocolate In a Jar Gift Idea The Country Chic Cottage
- Dollar Store Nutcracker Makeover The DIY Village
- Dollar Store Garland Christmas Tree My Repurposed Life
- Pie Plate and Pizza Pan Snowman The Kim Six Fix
- Dollar Store Christmas Tree Base Idea Create and Babble
- Gingerbread House Snow Globe Refresh Restyle
Make this hot chocolate in a jar or any of the other dollar store projects shared above. These inexpensive ideas are perfect for your holiday.
Subscribe to get our latest content by email every week!