Supplies needed for wood signs with quotes:
- Some type of wood to make a sign (I am using old barn wood)
- Vinyl (any kind will work as it is just used as a mask)
- Cricut machine (you can see which one I like here)
How to Make Wooden Signs with Quotes
Start by making the actual sign. Hubby helped me piece together two pieces of barn wood scraps.
Love this idea for making wooden signs with quotes and want more? Try the links below!
- DIY Home Sign with Wreath in Minutes
- Uncle Sam Decorations from Scrap Wood
- Grain Sack Pillows with a Cricut Machine
- How to Make a Silhouette with Your Cricut
- DIY Pillow Covers with Burlap and Lace
New to Cricut?
Sign up for our email list here to download the Beginner's Guide to Cricut Design Space for FREE today!
Sign up to get the guide emailed to you!