This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
- carbon/graphite paper (available in craft stores) or any pattern transfer paper will work
- stylus or ball point pen to transfer the pattern
- watercolor paper or canvas to paint on
- paintbrushes – one medium and one fine tip
- 3 or 4 paint colors – I used turquoise, pink, black & lime green, but use any colors you like.
- foam plate to use as a paint palette
- water bin to rinse your brush
- paper towel to blot your brush
- Make greeting cards
- Print on tissue paper and decoupage a copy of your painting on nearly anything
- Upload your photo to Sticviews and make your own decals for nearly anything
- Print your painting on iron-on transfer paper to adorn shirts, aprons, tote bags, table runners or other fabric accessories.
- Paint something once, and you’ll be able to make all sorts of gifts! How fun is that?!
I’d love to know what you do with your painting. I’d love to see it too! The main thing is, just have fun!
Thank you so much, Angie, for allowing me to share my painting ideas for Mother’s Day with your readers!