So, all this week we have been sharing party craft ideas that all take 15 minutes or less to make. From seasonal fall parties to birthday celebrations and so much more, there have been amazing craft ideas shared all week. So, we are rounding up all of the ideas on one post here for you today. Then you can see all of the crafts and decide which you really must add to your crafting to-do list.
Links below may be affiliate links which means that you do not pay anymore, however, a small commission will go to this site.
Party Craft Ideas
Click on each of the party craft ideas below and the instructions for each one will open in a new tab on your computer. From there, you can pin or bookmark those that you want to make. Want to see all of the crafts before you click on them? No problem! You can just scroll to the bottom of the posts from day 1, day 2, day 3, day 4, and day 5. Happy creating!
- Easy Farmhouse Style Fall Centerpiece
- Rainbow Bath Bombs: Recipe and How to Instructions
- Marbled Nail Polish Coasters
- Printable Halloween Bookmarks
- Printable Halloween Stickers
- Halloween Bat Place Cards
- Halloween Candy Bucket That Glows in the Dark
- Dollar Store Skull Wreath
- Halloween Pillow Boxes
- DIY Party Blowers
- Custom Stamped Favor Bags
- Ghost Luminarias
- Dark Chocolate Bark Perfect for Halloween Parties
- Balloon Happy Birthday Banner
- Fabric Ghost Banner
- Caramel Apple Party Favors
- Simple Pom-Pom Pumpkins
- How to Paint a Sunflower for Beginners
- Eraser Painted Treat Bags
- Rustic Wood Slice Cupcake Stand in 2 Minutes
- Kindness Party Favors
- Free Printable BOO Banner
- Free Printable Halloween Candy Wraps
- Pumpkin Squishies
- Free Cut File for a Happy Birthday Banner
- Ghost Cake Topper
- Graveyard Halloween Cake Topper
- Felt Halloween Banner
- Confetti DIY Pumpkin
So, which of these party craft ideas are you going to make first?
Party Crafts Book
Not only was Cori George from Hey Let’s Make Stuff our co-hostess for this round, but she is also the author of a great party crafts book that I didn’t want y’all to miss. Paper Party is full of great projects for your next party! You can access patterns to cut these projects yourself at home from paper and really make your next party shine. If you love throwing parties for all occasions, this is one book that you need in your craft library! You can find it on Amazon here.
I hope you found some party craft ideas on this list that you can make at home. I am sure you will love making your parties extra special with these quick and easy crafts.