Supplies for your DIY Mother’s Day gift
How to make your flower pots
The final product!
Craft with me and Elmers
- Elmer’s Painters Paint Markers Make sure you get a variety of colors!
- Flower pots My kids used terra cotta, but I also used the markers on ceramic and they worked well!
- Get the Elmer's paint markers started as per the package instructions. Simply shake well and press down until paint starts to flow.
- Let the kids loose on those flower pots and let their creativity flow (with the added benefit of being mess-free!)
- Take some time to make something for yourself - the kids shouldn't have all the fun.
Want more Mother’s Day gifts and crafts?
Check out these ideas we’ve linked below!