This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
Make your own New Year’s Eve tops with this free SVG file and your Cricut or another cutting machine. I am joining up with several other bloggers again this month to bring you some free SVG files that you don’t want to miss. You can get this kiss me now file below then scroll to the bottom to see the other ones as well. Then use the free cut files for all of your crafting needs for New Year’s Eve.
Supplies needed to make New Year’s Eve tops:
Some links below may be affiliate links which means that you do not pay anymore, however, a portion of your purchase will go to this site.
- New Year’s Eve SVG File (click here to start the download)
- Cricut machine or another craft cutter (click here to see which that I prefer)
- Iron-on material in the color of your choice
- Cricut EasyPress (see more about them here)
How to make New Year’s Eve tops:
- Download the SVG file to your computer then upload it to the software for your cutting machine. You can see how to do this for a Cricut machine here.
- Then mirror the design and cut from your iron-on material. Be sure to put the material shiny side down on your mat.
- You will then need to remove all excess vinyl including the centers of all of your letters.
- Iron to your shirt using the Cricut EasyPress or an iron. I prefer the EasyPress for my projects but you can use an iron if you wish. I also have a post here comparing the EasyPress to a heat press if you need it.
- Then just enjoy your New Year’s Eve tops that you made yourself!
I did this particular design because it is so me y’all! Seriously, I can never make it to midnight on New Year’s Eve. What about you? Do you stay up and party or are you in bed way before the clock strikes midnight?
New Year’s Eve SVG Files
Now, I promised you some more New Year’s Eve SVG files. You can see there is tons of fun in addition to these New Year’s Eve tops!
- Pop! Clink! Kiss
- That’s So Twenty Eighteen
- Champagne Squad and Rose Squad
- Midnight Kisses, New Year Wishes
- New Year, Same Mess
- Kiss Me Now, Midnight is Past My Bedtime
- New Years Resolution: Be Just as Awesome as I Was Last Year!
- Kiss Me… at Midnight
- This is My Year to Sparkle
- Available for Midnight Kisses
- Happy New Year 2019
- Cheers Y’all
Now go make some New Year’s Eve tops or some other projects with these SVG files!