This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
Supplies needed to make these decorative house numbers:
- Milk can (or cans if you have a long house number)
- High quality outdoor paint (I love this brand from DecoArt.) You will need one color for the can and one for the number.
- Paint brush
- Stencil (if desired)
Love these decorative house number and want more farmhouse style ideas? Try the links below!
- Rustic Chalkboard for Your Farmhouse
- Farmhouse Kitchen Ideas
- Vintage Farmhouse Decor on the Porch
- Farmhouse Kitchen Decor
- Over 30 Rustic Sign Projects