- Use a heart wand from the Dollar Tree and remove the heart. Work in the stick that comes with the wand into the top of the heart. Then insert the bottom of your pencil into the top of the heart.
- Cut the American Crafts glitter paper into a rectangle. Make a “feather” type shape for the top of your pencil and cut fringe on both sides.
- Use a Sizzix or other method to cut a tag from scrapbook paper. Write “to” and “from” on the tag with a marker.
- Apply the feather fringe and tag to the pencil with glue strips.
- You are ready to give our your pencil arrow Valentines.
Make some of these pencil arrow Valentines for the class this Valentine’s Day. Everyone will love them plus they get the gift of a pencil at the end of the day. Be sure to visit American Crafts to buy great scrapbook supplies and embellishments. This post was sponsored but all opinions and projects are my own.
Subscribe to get our latest content by email every week!