This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
Make these pumpkin napkin rings for Thanksgiving or a fall dinner party. This is a quick and easy project that is perfect for your Thanksgiving table. I used a metallic yarn with gold gilding on my pumpkin. You can choose any colors that will work with your tablescape plans. Get the kids involved with the yarn wrapping on these as well. I love a Thanksgiving project that involves the family!
Supplies needed to make these pumpkin napkin rings:
Some links may be affiliate links which means you do not pay anymore but a portion of your purchase will go to support this site.
- Paper towel or toilet paper rolls
- Yarn (I used this metallic yarn.)
- Miniature pumpkins
- Gold Liquid Gilding
- Wood skewer
- Paint brush
- Hot glue and glue gun
You can see just how to make these pumpkin napkin rings in the short video below. So simple and so gorgeous!
Can’t watch the video or didn’t catch all of the steps? Here are the step by step instructions:
- Remove stem from pumpkin and insert wood skewer.
- Use paint brush to apply liquid gilding.
- Allow to dry completely.
- In the mean time, cut paper towel or toilet paper roll with scissors.
- Secure end of yarn with hot glue and start wrapping around to cover.
- When wrapping is complete, secure other end with hot glue.
- Add stem back to pumpkin and secure with hot glue to the front of the napkin ring.
- Add your napkin and enjoy!
These great pumpkin napkin rings are perfect for your Thanksgiving table. You can also use those cardboard tubes to make these great Thanksgiving napkin rings for the kids table! Love these!
Or try one of these great Thanksgiving napkin ring ideas! You are sure to find the napkin rings that are perfect for your home with one of these ideas. Whether you try our pumpkin napkin rings above or one of these fun choices.