This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
I have a great alternative to bows for your Christmas gifts today. These snow globe present toppers can be made in minutes and are a cute addition to holiday presents. This post is sponsored by Adtech however all projects and opinions are my own.
To make these snow globe present toppers you will need:
Links are affiliate links which means a portion of your purchase will go to support this site.
- Two part clear plastic ornament
- Various seasonal miniatures
- Artificial snow
- Adtech Hot Glue Gun
- Hot glue
You can watch in the short 3 1/2 minute video below as I used my Adtech glue gun to make these cute snow globe present toppers. Yes it is that easy to make this craft.
Here are the brief instructions in case you have trouble with the video:
- Cut off top hanger from ornament half with scissors.
- Trace around ornament half onto chipboard and cut out with scissors.
- Glue desired miniatures to chipboard circle with hot glue.
- Add some artificial snow to ornament half.
- Put bead of hot glue around inside of ornament half.
- Turn chipboard circle over onto glue and hold until cooled.
- Hot glue snow globe onto ribbon and attach to package.
These miniature snow globes will be a hit with kids and adults alike. We added them to presents that had been wrapped with snowflake themed paper as well. Grab your ornaments and get started on these snow globe present toppers today. This quick and easy craft will spice up your presents this holiday season.
Want more ideas for your hot glue gun? You can make our plaid ornaments in just minutes as well.
Or try your hand at making some Santa napkin rings. With any of these projects, your glue gun is sure to be busy this holiday season!