Make this teacher thank you gift with our free printable. Let your favorite teacher know that you appreciate everything they do with this special prescription of chocolate! Teacher Appreciation Week is right around the corner and this will make a quick and easy gift idea.
Supplies to make this teacher thank you gift:
Some links below may be affiliate links which means that you will not pay anymore but a portion of your purchase will go to support this site.
- Smooth sided pint jar (the labels will work on a quart jar as well)
- Printable pharmacy label
- Full Sized Sheet White Label
- Chocolate candies
- Printer and ink
- Scissors or paper cutter
- Decorative tape (optional)
Start by printing the prescription label onto full sized adhesive label sheets in white. Cut the labels out with either scissors or a paper cutter. Peel and stick the label to the front of a smooth sided jar. Make sure the jar is clean before adding label.
Fill the jar with the chocolate candy of your choice. You can also decorate the lid with decorative tape if you like. Add the lid and this one is ready for gift giving!
This teacher thank you gift is funny but also shows just how much you appreciate everything they do. Grab your jars and chocolate and make these for all of the teachers on your list today. I love a quick and easy gift in a jar idea!
Love this and want more teacher thank you gift ideas? See our links below!
- EOS Lip Balm Flower Gift
- Hero Teacher Gift in a Jar
- Teacher Appreciation Thank You Gift Tag
- Cake Slice Teacher Gift
- Popcorn Teacher Gift in a Jar
- EOS Lip Balm Apple for the Teacher
- Printable Teacher Appreciation Gift Card Ideas
- Gumball Mason Jar Teacher Gift
- plus this list of 50 Teacher Gift Ideas!
Enjoy these teacher thank you ideas! I am sure your teacher will love anything that you come up with!