I have some free printable Thanksgiving tags for you today! These are perfect to send dessert home with your guests. I don’t know about your family, but mine is always stuffed after a big Thanksgiving Day meal. So, wrap up dessert, attach these tags, and send them home with a sweet treat. You can make mini pies or any of these Thanksgiving desserts.
Free Printable Thanksgiving Tags
First, you will need to download and print the dessert tags. Sign up for the newsletter in the box below and the file will be sent to your email address. If you already get our newsletter, just sign up again as you will not be signed up for anything further. Once you get the email, you can download the PDF file and print as many times as you would like.
Please note that these tags are for personal use only. You can also email me if you have any issues with your download.
How to Use These Thanksgiving Dessert Tags
Now that you have your free printable tags, you will need to use them to send dessert home with your guests. Gather your supplies before the holiday so you can wrap up dessert in minutes.
- paper plates
- printable tags (download above)
- white cardstock
- scissors or paper cutter
- hole punch
- Download and print the tags onto cardstock. I like using cardstock as it is stiffer than regular copy paper.
- Then cut apart the tags with scissors or a paper cutter. A paper cutter makes this a bit easier but is not required.
- Punch a hole in the top of each one with a hole punch. No hole punch? Cut an “X” with scissors to put your ribbon through.
- Add the dessert to a paper plate and put it inside a plastic bag. Got a messier dessert? These tags also work with plastic bowls.
- Tie the top with a ribbon and add the tag as you tie.
You are ready to send dessert home with your guests in style. I know my Thanksgiving bunch always eats too much during the meal and never has enough room left to eat dessert. This fixes that problem! Now they can enjoy Thanksgiving dessert any time they would like. Got other leftovers you want to send home? Try these leftover tags as well! Print these free printable Thanksgiving tags as your guests will love them.
This is AWESOME!! What a great idea! And I love that Marie Callender supports the USO.
This is such a cute idea Angie! I love it!
How adorable is this idea?! Love it!
What a sweet idea. ~ Catherine
These are so cute! Definitely printing these out for Thanksgiving 😀
Wonderful idea and printable! Thank you for your generosity.