This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
So, you may have noticed that every month we have two free SVG files for you to download and use on your Cricut or Silhouette. I thought today I would let you know that you can sign up for an email list and get those delivered right to you. Yep, no more hoping you see it on the blog! Just sign up below and start receiving the details on each of our free SVG files to your inbox.
Signing Up for the Free SVG Files
First, you will need to sign up for our SVG newsletter to get the updates. We will send you our free files and then you can download those as they are released. You can, of course, pick and choose which to download so that you only get the ones that you like. So put your name and email in the form below to continue.
You will get a confirmation email so be sure to click the link in that email to complete your subscription.
Using Your Free SVG Files
You will need to download the SVG files onto your computer each month. Then you can upload them into the software for your cutting machine. Don’t know how to do that? See the tutorials below!
- Uploading to Cricut Design Space
- Uploading to Silhouette Studio
- How to Upload an SVG to Cricut on PC
- How to Upload an SVG to Cricut on iOS
- Using SVGs on the Cricut Android App
You can then use them to make as many craft projects as you would like! They are all personal use only so please do not use them to make items for a business or to sell.
FREE SVG Files You May Have Missed
We have been doing this for a few months now and there are some files you might want to go back and download. If you missed any of the files below, just click each link and the download instructions will be in each post.
- St. Patrick’s Day Baby Outfit Free SVG File
- Dinosaur Wall Art with Free SVG File
- Family Photo Frame and more Valentine’s Day Cut Files
- Funny Maternity Shirts with Cricut Iron-On
- New Year’s Eve Tops with the Cricut
- Baby’s First Christmas Ornament Free SVG File
- Thanksgiving Maternity Shirt Plus More Free SVGs
- Halloween Maternity Shirt: Dr. Seuss Inspired
- Free Momlife SVG File for Mother’s Day
- Cricut Easter Projects with Free SVGs
- Make a Cricut T-Shirt for Mom
- Felt Story Board with Free Monster SVG File
- Free Teacher SVG Plus 15 More Free School SVG Files
- Mermaid SVG File for Free
- Patriotic SVG: 15 Free Files for Your Crafts
- Free Pineapple SVG File for Your Cutting Machine
- Unicorn SVG
- Popsicle Summer SVG
- Beach SVG
- Free Travel SVG File
- Free Fishing SVG File
- 15 Baseball SVG Files
- 12 Free Religious Easter SVG Files
- 15 Wedding SVG Files
- 25 Arrow SVG Files
- 11 Free 100 Days of School SVG Files
- Cupcake SVG File
- Free Winter SVG
- 12 Free Crafter SVG Files
- Free Gnome SVG
- 14 Free Planner SVG Files
- Christmas Tree SVG
- 16 Free Christmas SVGs
- Free Snowman SVG
- Christmas Shapes SVG File
- 14 Free Fall SVG Files
- Free Thankful SVG File
- Free Ghost SVG
- Seriously Wash Your Hands SVG
- Free Narwhal SVG File
- 16 Free School SVG Files
- Free Sunflower SVG File
We also have a free monthly file in our exclusive Facebook group. Click here to join and get all new files as well as any old ones we have shared!
Y’all enjoy all of these free SVG files and the many more to come! I can’t wait to see what you make!