Watermelon Tea Recipe
- 1/4 cup pureed watermelon (strained)
- 1 cup sweet green tea
How to make watermelon tea:
So, if you are looking for something new to sip on the front porch, look no further than this watermelon tea! Your entire family will love this simple and sweet recipe.
This is also a great way to use up leftover watermelon. If you have brought a huge watermelon and it is sitting in the fridge, use a bit of it to add to your tea! You are sure to love the results!
Bookmark this watermelon tea recipe then hop on over to even more summer recipes below. You don’t want to miss any of them!
More Summer Recipes
- 3 Minute 3 Ingredient Cream Pie Recipe
- The Best Grilled Cheese Recipe with Bacon!
- Orange Ice Cream Recipe (No Churn!)
- Brisket Taco Recipe and a New Cookbook
- Instant Pot Pulled Pork Recipe
- Turtle Cheesecake: A Delicious No Bake Recipe
- Watermelon Basil Salad Recipe
- Watermelon Lemonade Recipe
- Lemonade Cupcakes: The Best Recipe Ever!
- Red, White, and Blue Yogurt Pops Recipe
- No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe
- Avocado Hummus Recipe – healthy and delicious!
- Best Deviled Egg Recipe: A Family Favorite!
- Great-Grandma’s “Secret-Ingredient” Potato Salad
- Blueberry Pie Bars
- Watermelon Green Tea
- Independence Day Cranberry Pop Rocks Mocktail
- Fruit Yogurt Parfaits
- Root Beer Float Popsicles
- Coke Float Popsicles
- BBQ Chicken Pizza
So, make this watermelon tea or any of these other summer recipes this year! You are sure to love them all!
Want to print this recipe? Try the recipe card below!
- 1/4 cup pureed watermelon strained
- 1 cup sweet green tea
- Puree your watermelon and strain through a mesh strainer until you have 1/4 cup of juice.
- Add to 1 cup of my sweet green tea recipe to the juice. Then just stir and enjoy! It doesn't get easier than that...or more refreshing. Add this unique twist to your summer beverage list.
Looking for easy recipe ideas?
Struggling with supper and what to make? Do you wish you had a way to make meals faster? The dump recipes system allows you to make 10 meals in just one hour or less, rescuing your dinnertime and saving you time and money.
Want to try it for yourself? I have the perfect cookbook for you. Chicken Dump Recipes includes 5 plans, each with printable shopping lists and printable labels. Most of the 25 recipes included can go from the freezer to the crockpot, saving you even more time. All the recipes include gluten-free instructions as well.
What are you waiting for? Give the dump recipes system a try in your home and make meal time a bit easier!