- Use in place of bleach in the wash. Add 1 cup to your load to whiten whites.
- Clean cutting boards after cutting chicken with peroxide to kill salmonella. Allow to sit for maximum germ killing power.
- Wash your fruits and veggies with peroxide before eating.
- Mix peroxide 50:50 with water in a spray bottle. Use to disinfect bathroom surfaces.
- Pour over your toothbrushes or soak in peroxide to sanitize.
- Soak stained plastic food containers in peroxide overnight to remove stains.
- Soak yellowed lace in a sink full of water and 2 cups of peroxide. Soak for at least one hour.
- Remove mold with hydrogen peroxide.
- Wash plastic shower curtain liners with 1 cup of peroxide in the rinse cycle to remove mold and mildew.
- Add 1 cup of peroxide to toilet to clean. Let stand 30 minutes then scrub.
- Mix equal parts blue Dawn and peroxide. Apply to stains on clothing and let sit for 30 minutes before laundering.
- Mix peroxide with water in equal parts. Soak your sponges for 10 minutes to clean.
- Make a paste of peroxide and baking soda. Apply to dirty pans with baked on messes. Allow to sit then scrub clean.
- Add 1/2 a cup of peroxide to a bucket of hot water to mop your floors.
- Clean toys with peroxide to sanitize.
- Add 1/2 cup peroxide to your dishwater for cleaner dishes.
- Spray on your fridge, let sit, then wipe clean. This will clean and sanitize.
- Mix 50:50 with water for a window cleaning solution.
- Clean your humidifier with a solution of 1 pint hydrogen peroxide to a gallon of water. Run through the humidifier.
- Walls and countertops can be cleaned with just hydrogen peroxide in a spray bottle.
- Pour peroxide into the bottom of your garbage cans. Allow to soak then wipe clean.
- Spray the inside of your microwave down with peroxide as well. Allow to sit then wipe clean.
- Mix equal parts peroxide and liquid laundry detergent. Apply to wine stains. Blot the stain and wash with water.
- Clean cookie sheets with a paste of baking soda and hydrogen peroxide.
- Apply to any hard surface such as door knobs to disinfect and get rid of germs. Be sure to allow to sit before wiping away.
NEW!! Now you can print the complete guide to natural cleaning and keep it as a handy reference around your home. There are 225 ideas for using vinegar, cream of tartar, lemons, hydrogen peroxide, steam, baking soda, corn starch, salt, and rubbing alcohol to clean! Yep all of those things you probably have around your house already can be really powerful all natural cleaners.
Just click here to add this download to your cart. Then just pay the $1.99 to download to your computer. You can then print on your home printer and keep this complete guide to natural cleaning handy all year! I have just had many requests for a printable version of my cleaning series and thought this is the perfect time to release this series!
Just click the add to cart button above to download my complete guide to natural cleaning for just $1.99!!
Get our best cleaner recipes for FREE!
Sign up for our email list here and we will email your our free ebook with easy household cleaner recipes for your home!