This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
Supplies needed to make Christmas trees from burlap:
- two different colors of burlap
- glue (school glue works best)
- poster board
- disposable bowl
How to Make Burlap Christmas Trees:
Love this post? Be sure to subscribe to THE COUNTRY CHIC COTTAGE so you don’t miss a thing!
Want more ideas like these burlap Christmas trees? Try the links below!
- Burlap Decor and More: Over 30 Ideas for You
- Burlap Garland: Snowflakes with Your Cricut Maker
- Candy Cane Wreath: Make Your Own From Burlap
- Burlap Canvas Nativity Scene – DIY Project
- Rustic Burlap Bear Christmas Ornaments