This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
Americana Decorations Supplies:
- Styrofoam Sheet
- Styrofoam Cutter
- Decoupage medium
- Laura Kelly fabric (available at JoAnns)
- Assorted buttons
- red, white, and blue embroidery thread from Coats and Clark
- hot glue
Americana Decorations Instructions:
4) Use decoupage medium to adhere the fabric to the star as shown below. Trim away any excess fabric.
5) Cover the outer edge with ribbon and use a decoupage medium once again to adhere it to your star.
6) Twist your red, white, and blue embroidery thread together to form one string. Add your stars and buttons to the string using hot glue. I assembled this garland right on my mantle.
All that is left is to step back and enjoy your creation. A wonderful addition to your 4th of July decor. This buttons and stars garland will be the hit of your Americana decorations this year.
I added this garland to my 4th of July summer mantel decor. I love having a touch of red, white, and blue in my home in the summer. What about you? Have you been adding Americana decorations to your home?