We just picked a pair of old jeans from his drawer. I am sure they were also a thrift store find at one time. The boots were the tricky part. It took me months to find some in his size at the thrift store. But when I did he was the happiest boy on earth.
What about those guns and the gun belt? Those were Daddy’s when he was a little boy and have been passed down to my son. It just might be the most special touch to the entire costume.
Want more DIY Halloween costume ideas? Try the links below!
- Tacky Tourist Costume: A Simple Halloween Idea
- Old Lady Halloween Costume
- Couples Costumes for Halloween
- DIY Halloween Costumes for Baby
- Duct Tape Skeleton Costume