This craft is part of the fall hangout on air series over at Crafty Hangouts. The short video below will show you how to make the napkin rings as well as how to make a turkey mason jar favor for your Thanksgiving table as well. Carolina from 30 Minute Crafts is showing you the mason jar turkey craft.
- Gather bottle caps, a paper towel roll, washi tape, google eyes, a red sharpie, hot glue, and scissors.
- Cut your paper towel roll to the appropriate length for a napkin ring.
- Add washi tape in three strips to the paper towel roll making sure to overlap your ends in the same area.
- Fold the washi tape over on itself for the feathers then cut to a feather shape.
- Glue the feathers on the back of the bottle cap.
- Glue the eyes and a beak made from folded over washi tape to the front.
- Draw a waddle with a red sharpie.
- Glue your bottle cap turkey to the napkin ring and use to cover up the seams in the washi tape.
- Add your napkin and place on the table.