This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
- Gather bottle caps, a paper towel roll, washi tape, google eyes, a red sharpie, hot glue, and scissors.
- Cut your paper towel roll to the appropriate length for a napkin ring.
- Add washi tape in three strips to the paper towel roll making sure to overlap your ends in the same area.
- Fold the washi tape over on itself for the feathers then cut to a feather shape.
- Glue the feathers on the back of the bottle cap.
- Glue the eyes and a beak made from folded over washi tape to the front.
- Draw a waddle with a red sharpie.
- Glue your bottle cap turkey to the napkin ring and use to cover up the seams in the washi tape.
- Add your napkin and place on the table.