This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
- Wash plate well with rubbing alcohol.
- Print image you want to use on just plain paper and tape to the front of your clear plate.
- Trace image on the back of your plate with a gold sharpie marker. Fill in with marker as well.
- Paint with DecoArt mutli surface paint on the back of your plate right over the top of your sharpie marker. You will need at least two coats of paint on your plate.
- I recommend adding Americana Decoupage Outdoor formula to the back of your plate (2 coats) to help protect your design.