This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
Supplies needed to make your own DIY map coasters:
Some links below may be affiliate links which means that you do not pay anymore but a portion of your purchase will go to support this site.
- Mod Podge
- Tiles (I actually had painted some tiles with a monogram many years ago and they had seen better days. So I revamped those instead of buying new tiles. The tiles were originally from the flooring section at Lowe’s.)
- Self-adhesive felt
How to Make Coasters with Maps:
NOTE: I have had several questions about how long these will last. We used them daily for about 2 years before changing to other coasters. This stuff holds up so well!
Love these Mod Podge coasters and looking for more ideas? Try the links below!
- How to Make Resin Coasters
- DIY Wood Coasters with the Cricut Maker
- DIY Photo Coasters: A Great Gift Idea
- Wood Burning Ideas: How to Make Coasters
- Infusible Ink Watercolor Coasters