Supplies needed to make your own DIY map coasters:
Some links below may be affiliate links which means that you do not pay anymore but a portion of your purchase will go to support this site.
- Mod Podge
- Tiles (I actually had painted some tiles with a monogram many years ago and they had seen better days. So I revamped those instead of buying new tiles. The tiles were originally from the flooring section at Lowe’s.)
- Self-adhesive felt
How to Make Coasters with Maps:
NOTE: I have had several questions about how long these will last. We used them daily for about 2 years before changing to other coasters. This stuff holds up so well!
Love these Mod Podge coasters and looking for more ideas? Try the links below!
- How to Make Resin Coasters
- DIY Wood Coasters with the Cricut Maker
- DIY Photo Coasters: A Great Gift Idea
- Wood Burning Ideas: How to Make Coasters
- Infusible Ink Watercolor Coasters