This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
This double photo frame is one of my favorite projects of all time. You can make this for your home using your Cricut machine to cut the vinyl. Yes we even have a free template that makes it super simple! This quick and easy project is perfect for those that want to add a little rustic, farmhouse style to any room in their home.
Supplies needed to make this double photo frame:
- Rustic board with bark edge
- Dark wood stain
- White vinyl
- Transfer tape
- Cricut Cutting Machine (Want to see the difference between the machines? I compared the Cricut Maker and Explore here.)
- Hot glue and glue gun
- Weeding tools (optional)
- Simply Blessed file
I thought I would make a really quick video explaining the process of making this double photo frame. You can watch it below!
Can’t watch it or missed some of the steps? Follow along below!
- You want to start by staining your plank a dark color with the wood stain. Be sure to stain both the front as well as the sides that have no bark.
- Brush on the stain in the direction of the wood grain. Allow to set a few minutes then wipe away with a rag.
- Set aside to dry completely.
- Next you will need to download the simply blessed template here and upload it to Cricut Design Space. If you don’t know how to do this, be sure to follow along with the instructions in our Cricut Beginner’s Guide here.
- Cut the white vinyl with your machine. Don’t forget to measure your board and then size your design to fit before cutting.
- Weed any excess from the vinyl. Weeding tools make quicker work of this task.
- Then use transfer tape to put the design onto your stained wood piece.
- You will then use hot glue to secure the clothespins into place. Eye the placement by adding your pictures to the pins before adding glue.
I also made a quick video explaining how to upload the image in design space in case you are having issues!
Your double photo frame is now ready to be displayed anywhere in your home. Grab your supplies and your Cricut machine and make your own version of this fun project today. Trust me. You will love the results and how this one looks in your home.
Love this idea and want more? Try the links below!
- Farmhouse Pillow
- Farmhouse Kitchen Decor
- Rustic Farmhouse Bathroom Ideas
- Farmhouse Style Office Area
- The Best Farmhouse Wreaths
New to Cricut?
Sign up for our email list here to download the Beginner's Guide to Cricut Design Space for FREE today!
Sign up to get the guide emailed to you!