This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
We have Jen Goode back again this month with a cute and easy Valentine’s Day banner that you can make with your Cricut. It will go great in your Valentine’s Day decor. You might also want to pop over to 100 Directions to see more of Jen’s amazing creativity!
Let’s make an easy Valentine’s Day banner with our Cricut machines! In just a few steps, you’ll have all the pieces you need to create a heart banner perfect for class parties and family get-togethers.
Use this project to create a pretty party backdrop or cut out all the pieces and set out for an interactive class party craft. You can mix and match materials and colors to create a Valentine’s Day craft that pairs perfectly for your own needs.
You can also personalize your banner with individual letters to create messages to share. I chose “love” as an example. You can easily change the font in Cricut Design Space to your own favorites or use the font I’ve set up.
Supplies to make an easy Valentine’s Day Banner
- Cricut machine and Cricut Design Space
- Valentine’s Day banner project canvas by Jen Goode
- Cardstock in a variety of Valentine’s Day colors
- Cricut pens in the colors of your choice
How to Make a Banner for Valentine’s Day
- Head to the Valentine’s Day banner project canvas in Cricut Design Space and follow the on-screen instructions to cut the various pieces.
- Once you have all your paper pieces, layer them and glue together. Apply a mini heart in the center of each piece or apply a letter to form a word or phrase when the banner is complete.
- Display this easy Valentine’s Day banner by either clipping each heart to a backdrop, or string the hearts with twine and hang as desired.
That’s it! Super simple and there are so many options to customize however you’d like.
You can also use these layered paper hearts as gift tags for cute mini Valentine’s Day bags. Just pick your cardstock, cut, layer and glue together as you did for the banner. Then attach to a mini bag that you make yourself or purchase pre-made. The best part is that you can add treats to share with friends!
So, will you make an easy Valentine’s Day banner of your very own? If you love decorating your home for Valentine’s Day, this is the perfect Cricut craft for you!
Do you love this Cricut Valentine’s Day project and want more ideas? You might also try the links below!
- Cupcake SVG plus 14 More Free Valentine’s Day SVG Files
- Quick Valentine’s Day Wreath Idea
- Family Photo Frame and more Valentine’s Day SVG Files
- Valentine’s Day Mason Jar Gift
- Valentine’s Coupon Book Free Printable
New to Cricut?
Sign up for our email list here to download the Beginner's Guide to Cricut Design Space for FREE today!
Sign up to get the guide emailed to you!