This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
You can make a family photo frame with our free SVG file and your Cricut or Silhouette machine in minutes. This fun project is perfect for your own home or to give as a gift. As a special treat, I also have 15 more free SVG files for Valentine’s Day at the bottom of this post. Now you can do all the Valentine’s Day crafting for yourself, the kids, and all of your loved ones.
Supplies needed to make this family photo frame:
Some links below may be affiliate links which means that you do not pay anymore, however, a small commission from your purchase will go to this site.
- Frame (I used this version)
- Craft paint
- White vinyl
- Transfer tape
- Cricut machine (you can see which is my favorite here)
- Free SVG file (click here to download)
Paint the frame with a few coats of craft paint allowing to dry in between coats. I used a chalky finish paint but you can choose any finish that you love.
Download the free SVG file while your paint is drying. You can click here to access the file. Then upload it to your cutting machine and cut from white vinyl. You can see how to upload the file to a Cricut machine by clicking here. You will then need to weed all of the excess vinyl from around your design and the centers of all of the letters.
Once your paint is dry, you can add the vinyl to the side of your frame with transfer tape.
Then just add in your pictures and this family photo frame is ready for display or to wrap up for a fun gift idea!
I really love this SVG file! You can use it on a variety of frames and home decor!
This one also makes a great gift for Valentine’s Day. Give it to mom or grandma for a thoughtful gift from the heart.
I love how this family photo frame turned out and I am sure you will love it as well!
I promised you more free SVG files. In fact, we have 15 for you to choose from below!
Free Valentine’s Day SVG Files
- You’re my lobster– The Simply Crafted Life
- Love you More– Pineapple Paper Co.
- If You Think Our Hands Are Full You Should See Our Hearts– The Country Chic Cottage
- Heartbreaker– Happiness is Homemade
- XOXO Y’all– Everyday Party Magazine
- Fancy Heart– 100 Directions
- Love bug– See Lindsay
- Love Grows Here– Kingston Crafts
- Galentine’s Day– Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Cupid’s Wingman– Happy Go Lucky
- Chocolate is my Valentine– That’s What Che Said
- I Love You a Sloth– Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Love Bites– Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Love is a Puzzle– Pattern Revolution
- Be Mine? Thought Bubble– Hello Creative Family
Use these files to create a family photo frame of your very own or any of the other great projects shown. Crafting for Valentine’s Day has never been easier!
New to Cricut?
Sign up for our email list here to download the Beginner's Guide to Cricut Design Space for FREE today!
Sign up to get the guide emailed to you!