This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
- Apply fabric to just one side of your Phoomph.
- Use your Sizzix and a die to cut a shape from the Phoomph. (You could use a shape and scissors as well.)
- Remove backing from cut out shape and stick to front of journal.
- Add other items to the gift set as well such as pens, washi tape covered binder clips, colorful paper clips, and anything else a writer would need.
- Wrap your gift as shown below for your recipient to enjoy.
I hope y’all have enjoyed this embellished journal gift set and will give handmade gifts this holiday season….even if it is last minute. Y’all head on over to Crafty Hangouts for even more gift ideas.