This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
- Apply fabric to just one side of your Phoomph.
- Use your Sizzix and a die to cut a shape from the Phoomph. (You could use a shape and scissors as well.)
- Remove backing from cut out shape and stick to front of journal.
- Add other items to the gift set as well such as pens, washi tape covered binder clips, colorful paper clips, and anything else a writer would need.
- Wrap your gift as shown below for your recipient to enjoy.
I hope y’all have enjoyed this embellished journal gift set and will give handmade gifts this holiday season….even if it is last minute.