If you want to add an easy personal touch to your gathering, add Halloween bottle labels to your drinks. No Halloween party is complete without spooktastic drinks!
The first time I saw bottle labels, I was enthralled. What a fun way to make even the drink bottles an integral part of a party!
I loved the idea so much that for our next party, which happened to be for Halloween, I made these Free Printable Halloween Labels, which I still love and use. Then I decided to make another set that could be a little more generic. Enter, these spiderweb Halloween bottle labels.
These Halloween drink labels are ready in just minutes. Then all you have to do is wrap them around your sodas for a party. This simple idea will only take you a few minutes (the craft is ready in 15 minutes or less)!
You will love the way these soda bottles look at your party with a little extra glam in the form of bottle labels.
Materials Needed To Make Halloween Bottle Labels
Here’s a complete list of what you’ll need. To make it easy to find what you need, I added a few links to the specific items. Please note that some links below may be affiliate links which means that you do not pay anymore. However, a portion of your purchase will go to support this site.
Also, some products may have been given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
- Cricut Cutting Machine (Want to see the difference between the machines? I compared the Cricut Maker and Explore here.)
- Orange card stock
- Cricut black pen (1.0 Medium Tip)
- Soda labels file (click here to access in Cricut Design Space)
- Sodas in a glass bottle
How To Make Halloween Bottle Labels
The process is simple, and your Cricut will do all the heavy lifting for you! Follow these step-by-step instructions.
- Start by opening the file here in Cricut Design Space.
- Add both your pen and blade to the tool holder.
- Next, add your orange card stock to the Cricut mat and let the Cricut machine draw the spiderwebs and cut the drink wrappers for you.
- Once the labels are complete, it is just a matter of wrapping the soda and securing the labels with a bit of tape on the back.
Isn’t your Cricut amazing? It will do both the drawing and cutting for you so that you have perfect bottle wrappers right off of your machine. I love that!
If you have questions, check below to see if I’ve already answered them. Don’t see your question down below? Leave it in the comments section so I can answer it for you!
Will these Halloween bottle labels work for any soda bottle?
These Halloween bottle labels are sized perfectly for Jones sodas. You may have to resize if you are using a different brand. Just drag the corner of the label in design space until the desired size is reached.
Can I glue my labels onto the bottles?
Yes, you can, but there are a couple of reasons why I don’t recommend doing that. First, it’s messier and takes longer. When you’re prepping for a party, stretching out different tasks so that they take longer is NOT what you want to do!
Also, you may want the ability to take the labels off the drink bottles after the party. Gluing them on makes that much harder to do.
That is it! This is such an easy idea and it really dresses up your party drinks! Serve them next to some glasses and a bowl of ice for a spooky scene at your Halloween party.
Add the supplies for this one to your shopping list and be prepared for any Halloween guests!
More Quick And Easy Halloween Crafts
Need more ideas that take 15 minutes or less to complete? Some of my blogging friends and I have plenty to choose from!
- Star Wars themed treat bag from Make Life Lovely
- Adorable candy corn garland from Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- BOO sign from 5 Little Monsters
- Halloween goodie bags from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Burlap pumpkin treat bags from Tastefully Frugal
- Haunted house luminaries from Annmakes
- Sugar skulls from Brooklyn Berry Designs
DIY Halloween Decor And Food
Halloween just isn’t as special without fun decor and tasty goodies! Need some Halloween decor or yummy treats ideas? Try making one of these.
- Halloween Candy Bucket That Glows in the Dark
- Monster Cookie Kit + 18 Halloween Printables
- Halloween Eyeball Decorations You Can Make Yourself
- Frankenstein Halloween Bags
- Halloween Eye Cupcakes with Edible Eyeballs
Whether you make your Halloween bottle labels or any of these other easy Halloween crafts, you’ll love using them around your home!
- Cricut machine
- Orange card stock
- Cricut black pen
- Soda labels file access in Cricut Design Space
- Glass soda bottles
- Open the Cricut Design Space file.
- Prepare your Cricut machine by inserting the pen and the blade.
- Add your orange card stock to the cutting mat and let your machine work its magic.
- Wrap a label around each soda bottle and secure it in place with a piece of tape.
New to Cricut?
Sign up for our email list to download the Beginner's Guide to Cricut Design Space for FREE today!
Sign up to get the guide emailed to you!