Do you love spooky treats to serve at Halloween? Want to get the kiddos involved in making them? My monster mallows are for you! Super simple Halloween marshmallows that the whole family can make. I also have links to more spooky treats for y’all at the bottom of this post so be sure to scroll down!
If you love monsters, you might also want to make these monsters Halloween treats with the kids as well!
Ingredients for monster mallows:
Some links below may be affiliate links which means that you do not pay anymore, however, a small commission will go to this site.
How to make monster mallows Halloween treats:
Can you believe they make spray paint for food? Love this product. I took some marshmallows and sprayed them green on all sides. I don’t think I would let the kids loose with the spray.
Draw faces on both plain marshmallows and your green sprayed ones. These food markers are definitely kid-friendly. We had so much fun coming up with faces for these little guys.
Then dip the top of each marshmallow in melted vanilla almond bark and then in sprinkles. We used both the plain chocolate sprinkles pictured and also a few with rainbow sprinkles.
The almond bark dries really fast so these little guys are ready to devour in no time.
Perfect for your next Halloween party! This would be a great item to let the kids MAKE at your next Halloween party. They could each take home their own bag of monster mallows that they designed.
My kids loved eating the “monster heads” all by themselves. But you could add these to the top of cupcakes for a larger dessert.
Need to print this recipe for Halloween marshmallows? Use the recipe card below!
What You Will Need
- 1 marshmallow
- color mist food spray
- food writer markers
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla almond bark
- 1/4 tbsp sprinkles
- Spray your marshmallows green on all sides.
- Draw faces on each marshmallow.
- Then dip the top of each marshmallow in melted vanilla almond bark.
- Add sprinkles.
Now that you have a recipe for these Halloween marshmallows, I have even more spooky treats to share!
Spooky Treat Ideas for Halloween
- Pumpkin Patch Cookie Cupcakes from Madigan Made
- Halloween Popcorn: The Perfect Party Mix
- Mini Candy Corn Cookies from Always Expect Moore
- Halloween Snack Mix: Quick and Easy Recipe Idea
- Veggie Jack O Lantern from Mom Endeavors
- Halloween Cookies – Gingerbread Massacre
- No Bake Cheesecakes from Honeybear Lane
- Halloween Monster Punch
- 20+ Halloween Treats NO BAKING REQUIRED!