Wondering what to send for Mother’s Day? This Mother’s Day printable for chocolates is so creative and fun to make! The perfect idea for your chocolates in a box or just individual bars of chocolate! I used DOVE Dark Chocolate for the rich flavor it brings, but any mint chocolate bar will work. This craft is so easy!
Looking for more Mother’s Day gifts for wives, daughters, or grandmothers? Be sure to check out this list of ideas for Mother’s Day crafts!
Make Your Own Printables for Mother’s Day Chocolates
This tutorial for sleeves that are meant to wrap around that giant bar of chocolate is super easy and fun! Make your wife or grandmother feel special by enclosing a special treat wrapped in this free printable template.
Perfect for all types of chocolate bars, this free printable is great to have when you’re looking for something simple and cost-effective for mom. Looking to give flowers? Pair the flowers with a chocolate bar in cute packaging!
- Mother’s Day Mint Chocolate Bar Printable
- Mother’s Day Mint Chocolate Bag Printable
- White card stock or paper
- Tape – I used Washi tape.
- Mint chocolate bar and or chocolate swirls
- Paper bag if using the mini chocolates
Note: The card stock adds some extra weight when using it as packaging.
I have two versions of this printable for you. One will go on the Large Bar (3.07 – 3.3oz) and the other on a small package from the Bag of PROMISES® (8.0 – 9.5oz). So grab the mint chocolate of your choice to get started then print the printable below that will fit your Mother’s Day Gift.
How to Make These Mother’s Day Chocolates
With very minimal steps, you’ll have a gift for that special someone in no time!
First, I am going to start with wrapping the chocolate bar because it is the easiest. Just cut the wrapped to size then fold around your DOVE® Dark Chocolate bar. Use a piece of tape to secure in the back (I used washi tape).
Fill a fun bag with the mini chocolate Promises.
Next, fold the bag over the top and secure with tape. Cut the tag you printed above to about the size of the bag as shown.
How to Use
This simple printable for Mother’s Day chocolates will put a smile on mom’s face this Mother’s Day, and it’s a free and thoughtful alternative to other gift ideas out there.
You can use these sleeves for:
- Mint chocolate bars
- Dove mint and chocolate dark swirls
- Chocolate bars for a Mother’s Day chocolate box
- And so many other great ideas!
Love This Template Idea for Mother’s Day Chocolates? Click the Links Below!
- Mother’s Day Crafts with a Cricut Machine
- Printable Art for Framing for Mother’s Day
- Mason Jar Mother’s Day Gifts
- Make a Handprint Pillow
- Bath Bomb Idea
Want to print the instructions for these templates for Mother’s Day chocolates? You can use the card below!
- Mother's Day Mint Chocolate Bar Printable
- Mother's Day Mint Chocolate Bag Printable
- Paper tape I used Washi
- Mint chocolate bar
- Mint Chocolate Swirls
- First, I am going to start with wrapping the chocolate bar because it is the easiest. Just cut the wrapped to size then fold around your DOVE® Dark Chocolate bar. Use a piece of tape to secure in the back (I used washi tape).
- Fill a fun bag with the mini chocolate Promises. Next, fold the bag over the top and secure with tape. Cut the tag you printed above to about the size of the bag as shown.
- Add the tag to the front of your bag with an additional piece of washi tape. Yes, it's that easy and you have a Mother's Day gift that mom will love! Who doesn't love DOVE® Dark Chocolate?