Make this pumpkin fudge recipe for an amazing fall treat that everyone will love! This dessert recipe consists of pumpkin pie spice combined with a touch of peanut butter for an addicting treat.
Pumpkin Spice Fudge Recipe
This pumpkin fudge combines all of what I love about fall. Pumpkin pie spice along with a delectable sweet bite. Bring it on!
This soft fudge will melt in your mouth and have you coming back for more. Yes, there is even a touch of peanut butter in there….cause y’all I love me some PB!
So grab your ingredients the next time you are at the store and whip up a quick batch of this dessert.
You can thank me later.
What’s In Pumpkin Fudge
The entire recipe along with all the ingredient amounts and steps are in the printable recipe card at the bottom of this post.
First, here is what you need to have from the store to make this pumpkin fudge – along with any substitutions you can use.
- White chocolate chips
- Creamy peanut butter – you can use your favorite creamy nut butter as a replacement if you are allergic to peanuts
- Pumpkin puree
- Pumpkin pie spice – If you want to make your own, this recipe is really easy!
- Vanilla extract
- Cooking spray
Tips To Make The Best Batch Of Pumpkin Fudge
As you make this pumpkin fudge, here are some tips I learned that will help yours turn out perfect, every single time.
1. Line the pan with aluminum foil.
Then, spray it with cooking spray really well. This makes cleanup so much easier and prevents the fudge from sticking to the pan.
2. Melt the chocolate chips and peanut butter in the microwave.
You can also do this on the stovetop (at low temperature). If you do it in the microwave, only heat it up in 30-second intervals, mixing really well in between the heating times. This prevents the chocolate from burning.
3. Use a foil-lined pan.
Now, you are ready to mix in the pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla.
After it is well combined, pour the mixture into the foil-lined pan. This will help cut remove the fudge more easily with a quicker clean up too!
4. Let it chill overnight.
Let it cool down completely. After it reaches room temperature, place the fudge in the refrigerator. This will make the fudge firmer!
The next day, it will be ready to cut into squares.
How To Store Peanut Butter Pumpkin Fudge Properly
Store in the refrigerator so that your pumpkin fudge is firmer.
However, I do not recommend freezing it. This changes the texture of the fudge too much.
Perfect Dessert Recipe For The Holidays
Enjoy this delectable pumpkin fudge as a special treat any time of the day. This is also perfect for fall dinner parties, gifts, or even after your Thanksgiving meal.
If you love all things pumpkin pie spice, you definitely don’t want to miss making this recipe this autumn. These pictures have me wanting to whip up another batch right now!
Need to print our recipe for pumpkin fudge? You can use the recipe card below!
- 8×8 pan
- Aluminum Foil
- microwave-safe bowl
- 4 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Cooking spray
- Line an 8×8 pan with aluminum foil. Spray foil with cooking spray liberally.
- Place white chocolate chips and creamy peanut butter in a large microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave in 30 second increments stirring after each.
- Once completely melted, remove from microwave.
- Stir in the pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla.
- Pour mixture into foil lined pan.
- Cool to room temperature and then put in refrigerator.
- Refrigerate at least over night then cut into squares.
- Store in refrigerator so that your pumpkin fudge is firmer.
More Pumpkin Spice Recipes
So do you love this recipe and want even more pumpkin pie spice? Try the links below!
- Spiced Almonds with Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Pumpkin Pie Dip Recipe
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Banana Bread
- Pumpkin Hand Pies
Looking for easy recipe ideas?
Struggling with supper and what to make? Do you wish you had a way to make meals faster? The dump recipes system allows you to make 10 meals in just one hour or less, rescuing your dinnertime and saving you time and money.
Want to try it for yourself? I have the perfect cookbook for you. Chicken Dump Recipes includes 5 plans, each with printable shopping lists and printable labels. Most of the 25 recipes included can go from the freezer to the crockpot, saving you even more time. All the recipes include gluten-free instructions as well.
What are you waiting for? Give the dump recipes system a try in your home and make meal time a bit easier!