This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
- Grab your wood burning tool, wood shapes, brown ink pad, burlap ribbon, baker’s twine, and buttons.
- Burn the initials into the wood with your wood burning tool. Be sure to follow all instructions and safety precautions with the tool.
- Rub edges of wood shape with brown ink to distress.
- Cut a length of burlap ribbon and tie it around your napkin.
- Tie on your wood shape with a bit of baker’s twine and a button.
- Enjoy your rustic Thanksgiving dinner table!