- Grab your wood burning tool, wood shapes, brown ink pad, burlap ribbon, baker’s twine, and buttons.
- Burn the initials into the wood with your wood burning tool. Be sure to follow all instructions and safety precautions with the tool.
- Rub edges of wood shape with brown ink to distress.
- Cut a length of burlap ribbon and tie it around your napkin.
- Tie on your wood shape with a bit of baker’s twine and a button.
- Enjoy your rustic Thanksgiving dinner table!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email every week!