You will need a wood burning tool for my version of these rustic burlap napkin rings. Don’t be scared! This was only my second time working with a wood burning tool and it is so super simple and easy to use. Don’t believe me? Just watch me LIVE as I make these napkin rings with my friend Carolina from 30 Minute Crafts. Then you will see that burning wood is a piece of cake.
- Grab your wood burning tool, wood shapes, brown ink pad, burlap ribbon, baker’s twine, and buttons.
- Burn the initials into the wood with your wood burning tool. Be sure to follow all instructions and safety precautions with the tool.
- Rub edges of wood shape with brown ink to distress.
- Cut a length of burlap ribbon and tie it around your napkin.
- Tie on your wood shape with a bit of baker’s twine and a button.
- Enjoy your rustic Thanksgiving dinner table!