This superhero toy storage jar is super fun for all kids of all ages! Simple to make, these easy storage jars are the perfect additions to children’s bedrooms or playrooms. Store any type of small toys in these DIY jars!
For more mason jar ideas, be sure to read about these mason jar gift ideas.
Make Your Own Super Hero Toy Storage Jar
Have a lot of small toys or random objects that need to be organized? As we all know, mason jars are perfect for nearly anything. After some thought, I decided to get crafty and repurpose some old mason jars I had lying around the house.
This superhero toy storage jar is cost-effective, easy, and fun to make. All you need are just a few basic materials to transform simple mason jars into organized storage containers.
- Mason Jars and lids: Any size will work, but I used the large jars so we could fit more objects in them.
- Super hero toys: Find any fun superhero figures at the local dollar store!
- Hot glue gun with glue sticks
- Spray paint
Note: Use any colored spray paint you prefer! You can do all sorts of things with these toy storage jars!
How to Make a Superhero Toy Storage Jar
These toy storage jars are so easy to make! You will love this idea so much you may even use the jars for organizing other areas of the house. Instead of using superhero figures, pick out your favorite toy animal or another figurine.
First, use hot glue to secure the lid inside the band of the jar tops.
Next, use hot glue to add the superheroes to the centers of each lid.
Spray paint each lid in a different color. It took several coats of spray paint to get the look you see below. Allow the figures to dry completely before handling.
Finally, add toys to the wide-mouth mason jar and then screw on the superhero tops.
How to Use
You can use these jars to store legos, crayons, buttons, blocks, small toys, cars, leaves, sticks, or anything else you can think of! If you’re using these jars for something besides toys, you can use these mason jars to store food, utensils, body products, desk items, etc.
Want to print the instructions for this mason jar toy storage idea? You can use the card below!
- 4 mason jars
- 4 mason jar lids
- 4 superhero figures
- hot glue
- glue sticks
- spray paint
- First, use hot glue to secure the lid inside the band of your jar tops.
- Then use hot glue to add your superheros to the center of each lid.
- Spray paint each lid in a different color. It took several coats of spray paint to get the look you see below. Allow your figures to dry completely before handling.
- Add toys to your wide mouth mason jar and then screw on your super hero tops.
Declutter Your Home in 31 Days!
Clear the clutter and organize your home with our daily emails! Every day for a month we will send you a prompt to declutter! Sign up for our email list below to get started.