This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
Make a toddler matching game with your Cricut in an afternoon. This fun game is something that any child would love. I customized it with trucks, tractors, motorcycles, and wheels of all types. For any toddler that loves cars, this game is a must! My tip is to make this with your scrap pieces of heat treat vinyl. It is the perfect way to use up all of those small bits.
Supplies needed to make this toddler matching game:
Some links below may be affiliate links which means that you do not pay anymore, however a portion of your purchase will go to support this site.
- Cricut Iron On Lite (10 colors needed) (NOTE: This is a great way to use up scraps! See my tips on using scraps with your Cricut here.)
- Cricut Cutting Machine (Want to see the difference between the machines? I compared the Cricut Maker and Explore here.) I definitely recommend the Cricut Maker for cutting felt and fabric for this project.
- Cricut Felt
- Cricut Design Space File
- Small cloth bag
- Sewing machine and thread
- Cricut Weeding Tools (optional)
- Cricut EasyPress (optional)
You can actually watch me make this project in the quick video below.
Can’t watch the video or missed some of the steps? Try the step by step instructions below!
- Start by cutting all of your pieces on the Cricut Maker using this Cricut Design Space file. NOTE: The fabric should be cut with no backing and you will need to change material types in between mats.
- Weed the vinyl of each piece to remove all excess including the centers of the tires.
- Then press the vinyl to each of the fabric pieces. This is made easier and quick using the Cricut EasyPress.
- Press the vinyl to the outside of the fabric bag as well.
- Sew the fabric pieces to the felt pieces all the way around the edges.
- Then place all of your pieces in the bag and your toddler matching game is ready to play.
This simple project is a great handmade gift idea for the toddler in your life. Save your scraps and get started on your own today.
Will you be adding a toddler matching game to your must make list? Every toddler will love to match trucks and tractors in this fun and colorful game!
Love this and want more ideas? Try the links below!
New to Cricut?
Sign up for our email list here to download the Beginner's Guide to Cricut Design Space for FREE today!
Sign up to get the guide emailed to you!