This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
Remember from yesterday, I started wreath week here on the CCC!! So go check out my Rummikub wreath if you missed it!! Now for wreath #2 made out of something unexpected…okay downright weird. Today’s wreath is a Halloween wreath with googly eyes! Yep eyes!! BOO! So are you ready to make your own eye wreath to scare the trick-or-treaters? Read on to find out how!
Supplies to make a Halloween wreath with eyes:
Some links below may be affiliate links which means that you do not pay anymore, however, a small commission will go to support this site.
- styrofoam circle
- black paint
- lots of googly eyes (You can pick those up at any craft store or dollar tree cheap)
- hot glue and glue gun
- chipboard letters
How to Make a Halloween Wreath with Googly Eyes
Love this eyeball wreath and want more ideas? Try the links below!
- Halloween Gift Ideas with the Cricut Maker
- Halloween Maternity Shirt: Dr. Seuss Inspired
- Easy Halloween Crafts for Kids: Pumpkin Magnets
- Halloween Lanterns: Testors Crafternoons
- DIY Halloween Wreath with a Spiderweb