- Glasses - $1 from The Dollar Tree
- Tshirt - $1 from The Dollar Tree (customized by screen printing with items on hand)
- Necklace and bracelets - we had these at home but these can be purchased anywhere
- Leggings - had on hand (customized by screen printing with items on hand)
- Skirt - $4 black and pink netting cut from items at The Dollar Tree and sewn onto leggings
- Glove - $1 from second hand store
- Shoes - on hand
TOTAL = $7
I knew that I wanted to paint on the shirt and leggings. I actually had a product that makes screens and ink on hand. You could absolutely use fabric paint instead. I created the "totally rad" graphic on my computer in my word processing program.
I took black and pink netting that I actually cut away from Dollar Tree items and sewed them onto the leggings as a skirt. The black was from a Halloween item and the pink was three of those pink princess skirts for little girls.
These glasses are OH SO 80s! And they were right there at The Dollar Tree. I really think they made the look.