- Felties Guitar Shapes (for boys version)
- Foamies Glitter Sticker Sheets (for boys version)
- Foamies Stickers Asst Hearts (for girls version)
- Felties Valentine’s Peace Heart Stickers (for girls version)
- White and black card stock (for boys version)
- Leftover Halloween scrapbook paper sheets (for boys version)
- Kraft Paper Bag White (for both versions)
- Stamp and ink (for girls version)
- Circle punch, die for cutter, electronic cutter, paper cutter, or scissors (for boys version)
- Hot Glue
I made all of my elements first and set up a mini assembly line to put together our bags. The first version was not boyish enough for my 7 year old so he insisted on adding the skull element. Thank goodness for leftover Halloween scrapbook paper huh? I used a couple of different sized circle dies to get those skulls out of two sheets of leftover paper.
I actually used hot glue for all of the elements except for the star stickers. It was handy and I like to keep things simple.
Do you have girls and not boys? I have you covered. I made some girly treat bags as well.
These are so super simple. I used a Valentine’s Day stamp and pink ink in one corner of the bag. Then used a variety of the foam and felt stickers to decorate the bag.
Get the kids involved in the making of either of these treat bags. Quick and easy crafts like these are perfect for little hands. Plus they will be extra proud when they take these to school that they helped to make them.
Grab a few supplies and make either my boy or girl version of these handmade Valentine’s Day treat bags. I hope you will stick around and enjoy quick and easy Valentine’s Day crafts all week right here.