This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
Make a baby Christmas outfit with your Cricut machine in minutes. I am showing you how below plus sharing the link for the cute cut file. The best part? I also have information on how to win a Cricut EasyPress bundle to make your iron-on projects so much easier! Yes, you are going to love this one!
Supplies needed to make this baby Christmas outfit:
Some links below may be affiliate links which means that you do not pay anymore, however, a small commission from any purchase will go to this site.
- Cricut machine (click here to see which I prefer)
- Cricut EasyPress (you can see all about the newest EasyPress here)
- Iron-on in red, green, and black (click here to purchase)
- Weeding tools (optional)
- EasyPress mat (optional)
- Cut file (click here to access)
Click here to open up the cut file in Cricut Design Space. Size to fit your onesie and cut from the iron-on material. Be sure to mirror your design before cutting and cut with the shiny side down. Weed away all excess including the centers of letters. Use weeding tools to make this process a bit easier.
The use your Cricut EasyPress to add the iron-on to your shirt one color at a time. I started with the black. The EasyPress is so simple to use if you don’t already have one. Use the Cricut guide to set your time and temperature then wait for it to warm up. Place it over your design and hit the button. The timer will count down for you and beep when done. You just have to apply light pressure to the handle during the process. You can watch a video here of me using it if you need to.
After the black has been pressed just on the front, remove the carrier sheet and add your next color. You just need to make sure that the carrier sheet covers all of the exposed iron-on material. Use the carrier sheet from the black on top if needed.
Then add the green in the same manner.
Your baby Christmas outfit is now complete and ready for anyone on your Christmas list to wear.
After all, they don’t need mistletoe! They are all just too cute!
So, are you ready to try and win the EasyPress 2 bundle? Six (YES SIX!) lucky winner will receive one of the new EasyPress 2 machines and a sample of iron-on. How do you enter? Well just head on over to my Instagram here and look for the image below! There will be instructions there on entering. GOOD LUCK!
Would you like a bit more inspiration to go with your Cricut and EasyPress? Try the links below!
- Shine – Decorated Notebook cover from 100 Directions
- Thankful Wine Tshirt from Everyday Party Magazine
- DIY Christmas Shirts from Clarks Condensed
- Make Your Own Ninny Muggins Shirt from Mad in Crafts
- Follow Your Arrow Shirt from Whisky n Sunshine
- Tinker Bell Shirt – in Spanish from Pura Vida Moms
- Muggle Teacher Shirt from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Feast Mode Thanksgiving Shirt from Kiss My Tulle
- Cute DIY Bag from Simply Crafted Life
- Season to Sparkle Pillow from Tisa’s Creations
- Sparkle like a Unicorn T-shirt from 30 Minute Crafts
So make this baby Christmas outfit or any one of these other projects with your EasyPress 2 and Cricut machine!
New to Cricut?
Sign up for our email list here to download the Beginner's Guide to Cricut Design Space for FREE today!
Sign up to get the guide emailed to you!