This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
All week we have been sharing Cricut ideas that are perfect for Christmas and other December holidays with the help of our blog partners for this series. I thought I would round up the entire thing in one place for you just in case you missed any of the fun. After all, who couldn’t use more Cricut ideas? So, let the holiday crafting commence and fire up your Cricut machine!
I am going to list all of the ideas below. Click on each link and the directions for each project will open in another tab on your computer. If you would like to see an image of the project before you click on them, just click here and scroll to the bottom of this post.
- Let’s Get Lit Holiday Shirts
- Nativity Stable Ornament
- Faux Leather Handmade Ornaments
- Gingerbread People Ornaments
- Iron-On Christmas Apron
- Vintage Christmas Truck Sign
- Joy Tote Bag
- Holiday Kitchen Towels
- Felt Flowers with Your Cricut
- Custom Notebook Gift Idea
- Buffalo Plaid Mason Jar Lid Ornaments
- Vinyl Christmas Spirits Coffee Mug
- Christmas Candle Holder in Minutes
- Partridge in a Pear Tree Ornament
- Christmas Word Art Canvas
- Vinyl on Wood Christmas Sign
- Merry and Bright Flamingo Sign
- Santa Paddle Ball Game
- Frame Ornaments with the Scoring Wheel
- Custom Oven Mitt Gift Idea
- Christmas Cupcake Toppers
- Turtle Dove Ornament
- Giant 3D Paper Snowflakes
- DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Mini Felt Stocking Gift Card Holder
- Paper Christmas Ornaments with Scored Details
- 3D Harry Potter Owl Ornament
- Vinyl on a Christmas Tray
- Christmas Party Favors
- Rae Dunn Inspired Ornaments
- Vinyl Merry and Bright Christmas Frame
- DIY Snowman Holiday Napkins
- Glitter Unicorn Ornaments
- Buffalo Check Christmas Ornaments
- Christmas Cards with Iron-on
- Baby Christmas Onesies
- Holiday Word Art Decor
- Paper Cookie Gift Box
- French Hen Ornament
- Four Calling Birds Ornament
- Faux Leather and Felt Candle Ornament
- Naughty and Nice Couples Shirts
- Snowflake and Reindeer Christmas Banner
- DIY Chipboard Houses
- Christmas Iron-on Shirts
- Holiday Business Thank You Cards
- DIY Farmhouse Christmas Sign
Now that you have a ton of Cricut ideas, which one will you make first? So many ideas and so little time!
New to Cricut?
Sign up for our email list here to download the Beginner's Guide to Cricut Design Space for FREE today!
Sign up to get the guide emailed to you!