You can make this burlap and plaid table runner for Christmas. This quick and easy sewing project is perfect for your holiday decor. I love all things burlap and plaid right now so I just had to combine the two into a great runner for my table.
Supplies needed to make your own burlap and plaid table runner:
Links below may be affiliate links which means that you do not pay anymore but a portion of your purchase will go to support this site.
- Burlap table runner (these have finished edges)
- Plaid ribbon (be sure to NOT get wire edged)
- Sewing machine and thread
- Tape measure
Adding the plaid ribbon to the burlap runner is so easy! You can follow along with the video below to see me make this fun table runner.
Just in case you can’t watch the video or miss any of the steps, here is a brief description of how to make this burlap and plaid table runner:
- Measure over from the edge to find the correct location for your ribbon. (You can choose the distance just be sure to keep it consistent.)
- Sew down both sides of the ribbon securing it to the burlap table runner.
- Trim the ribbon to length with scissors on the ends.
- Add this great Christmas table runner to your home decor.
Love this and want more burlap and plaid? You can click here to see how to make those burlap and plaid ornaments shown in the bowl below. Add some gorgeous plaid to your Christmas with our burlap and plaid table runner.
You can also click here to see how to make this picture frame Christmas wreath! Love that burlap and plaid combination!
I also have 12 more plaid Christmas crafts that you can see by clicking here. All of this plaid goodness will be perfect for your holiday decor!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email every week!